It started as a joke from a trade show I attended with my friend Lisa, but the idea was spawned and now Kooky is traveling the world with us and you will see her with some famous backgrounds. Look for her more in the future, but here is an introductory look at her trip thus far...
4 comments:
Hi Sean & Jillian! Sorry we missed your call :( We were in Bend. We're enjoying all your updates and pictures...can't believe all you have seen and experienced so far! The girls say "HI"..Love you both. Stay safe!
Justin, Kelsey, Madelyn & Ashlyn
Kooky...how cute! Reminds me of the travelling businessman in the commercial who discovers his little daughter's stuffed monkey in his briefcase and takes pictures with it during his trip. Hope to talk with you soon..xoxo
Is Kooky still single? I think I am in love........ a secret Admirer
So why exactly is Kooky a girl? Just because the little guy is pink with some killer eyelashes doesn't mean that it is automatically a girl.......that is just wrong. I know Sean gets his pink on every once in awile. What about that pink flower shirt from Mexico? Uh huh, that's what I thought.LOL....Jessica
Post a Comment