Keep up with us as we explore the places we've always wanted to see...Some of you followed along on our past travels, which was a lot of fun for us!
Here is a preview of the places we're visiting this time:
Rome, the Amalfi Coast, Sicily, Athens, Corfu (Greece), Haifa, Jerusalem, Alexandria and Cairo.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Day with The Elephants Part II
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those elephants are amazing! I think I would really enjoy working there...but somehow I can't picture Dad there...soooo maybe I'll talk Lonnie into joining me....girl time huh? Continue to enjoy your fabulous experience....love mom
We LOVED all the animal photos! What a GREAT experience for you guys!! So proud of you Jillian, getting in that water with those elephants :D Have a wonderful week...we love you.
Wow! I am so glad you both are having such an amazing time! What an experience! Dad and I send you both our love!! Take care and keep posting pictures (it makes Monday mornings in the office much more entertaining!)
3 comments:
Those elephants are amazing! I think I would really enjoy working there...but somehow I can't picture Dad there...soooo maybe I'll talk Lonnie into joining me....girl time huh? Continue to enjoy your fabulous experience....love mom
We LOVED all the animal photos! What a GREAT experience for you guys!! So proud of you Jillian, getting in that water with those elephants :D Have a wonderful week...we love you.
xoxox,
Justin, Kelsey & Girls
Wow! I am so glad you both are having such an amazing time! What an experience! Dad and I send you both our love!! Take care and keep posting pictures (it makes Monday mornings in the office much more entertaining!)
Lots of love,
Stacie
Post a Comment