Keep up with us as we explore the places we've always wanted to see...Some of you followed along on our past travels, which was a lot of fun for us!
Here is a preview of the places we're visiting this time:
Rome, the Amalfi Coast, Sicily, Athens, Corfu (Greece), Haifa, Jerusalem, Alexandria and Cairo.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
In the bush (of Australia)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Did you notice that sweet little baby peaking out from it's mother's pouch? Awwww... xoxo
Hi guys...well I guess the girls think anything they see on the computer is "skypeing" because they were trying to talk to you as you fed the "roos" as they called them :D
Great to hear your voices! I hope your tan doesn't fade too fast...j/k! Much love to you both.
2 comments:
Did you notice that sweet little baby peaking out from it's mother's pouch? Awwww... xoxo
Hi guys...well I guess the girls think anything they see on the computer is "skypeing" because they were trying to talk to you as you fed the "roos" as they called them :D
Great to hear your voices! I hope your tan doesn't fade too fast...j/k! Much love to you both.
LOVE,
Justin and his girls
Post a Comment