Well, we have a quick 24-hour stop in LA to get some Southern California sunshine, say hi to grandma, and maybe get an In-N-Out burger before heading out to places that have never heard of Double Double or "animal style."
We have a long flight ahead of us tonight, so it might be a little while before another post. Until next time...
We have a long flight ahead of us tonight, so it might be a little while before another post. Until next time...
4 comments:
Wow!
You guys look great and ready to go on your new adventure! Have a good night sleep on your all nighter..
we love you, mom and dad
That sunset picture looks awesome! It almost looks like you have an extender arm on the camera to take long distance self pictures.....someone should invent that :) Have a great time guys! -the hulls
Hey guys! I hope your flight was good! I think I figured out Skype so hopefully we can touch base that way. Our username is jessicaandjonthomas Have a great time!-jess
I think Justin (the hulls) is right......someone should invent some kind of Arm Extension for self pictures. I bet you guys wish you had one of those! In the meantime, I guess you will just have to do it the old fashioned way......ask a complete stranger to take your picture.
Anyway, have fun guys! Don't worry.....the house is recovering well from the HUGE PARY last night! Wish you could have been there.
Post a Comment