Keep up with us as we explore the places we've always wanted to see...Some of you followed along on our past travels, which was a lot of fun for us!
Here is a preview of the places we're visiting this time:
Rome, the Amalfi Coast, Sicily, Athens, Corfu (Greece), Haifa, Jerusalem, Alexandria and Cairo.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
1st Formal Night On The Ship
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You guys look great! Can you mail those outfits to us so we can wear them on our cruise? I think I might still be able to pull off the dress...and man Jon would sure like to get his hands on that tux! Loving your pictures! Looks like you're having a great time! Take care! -Jessica
2 comments:
You guys look great! Can you mail those outfits to us so we can wear them on our cruise? I think I might still be able to pull off the dress...and man Jon would sure like to get his hands on that tux! Loving your pictures! Looks like you're having a great time! Take care! -Jessica
WOWIE!! Who is that gorgeous couple? I'm happy that you met some people to share adventures with..it makes it more fun! Sure miss you both XOXO
Post a Comment